Smart Network Solutions; 20th century networks that have been operating almost the same way since Tesla are called "SMART GRID" to the network system obtained by integrating computer and network technology of the 21st century. Today, especially with the importance of renewable electricity production, smart systems are needed in the free market system where real-time pricing is carried out.
Thus, demand can be partially balanced in real time and the negative effects of predictable renewable electricity production on the grid can be minimized. In addition, the integration and management of renewable energy sources and electric vehicles into the grid will be much easier.
With the privatisation of Electricity Distribution Companies, companies that buy businesses are expected to manage the operation more efficiently. Network technology must be renewed to avoid feeling power deficiencies, not to be left in the dark, to increase reliability and efficiency. The network should be modern, up-to-date and intelligent.
In order to continue the successful growth curve that our developing country has captured in recent years, it needs cheap electricity without interruption and competition.
The balance between supply and demand is at the lowest possible level, and the money paid for natural gas and petroleum products we receive from outside as a country remains in our pockets, which will reduce the current account deficit. The important issue here is the management of demand.
Smart Grid Solutions – Electricity Demand Forecast
Our institutions have been doing the necessary work on demand estimation for many years and have not reached the right conclusion. Today we should now be able to automatically receive demand information from consumers on an hourly average without forecasting. Resources will be used much more efficiently as this will give us more controlled production and more planned purchase. In this way, uninterrupted and cheap supply will be provided at the price of electricity.
With its end-to-end IT, AG and OG solutions, aSAY Energy can instantly take the information needed by the network from the field and provide controlled management of production, operation and service units from a single center in accordance with the information.
The biggest difference of aSAY Energy is its ability to read/manage products that use communication protocols in international standards without separating brands and models.
In this way, you can include products that you approve in price/quality standards without your network and business being connected to a single brand. Topics we serve on the Smart Network;
- Setting up the Smart Meter Infrastructure (Modem-PLC)
- Remote Reading of Transformers
- Smart Street Lighting Management
- Network Management of Renewable Energy
- Management of Field Operations
- Establishment of the necessary IT Infrastructure
It is inevitable that EDAs will make the necessary investments on the existing network to operate as a more profitable and organized business. While these investments are made, the total rental time of the enterprises should be taken into consider and investment decisions should be made in these conditions. Investments must be ready for Smart Grid 1.0 and 2.0 applications. Asay Energy's value-added Smart Grid solutions can be listed as follows;
- Network information reporting
- Load profile and balancing
- Energy forecasting and protection
- Loss and Leak separation, prevention
- Transformer optimization
- Better demand assumption forecast
- Instant consumption information query
- Encrypted and secure communication
- Flexible pricing (Prepaim system)
- Remote service management
- Invoice accuracy, better cash flow management
- High service level low cost
- Call center integration
- IVR Services
- Integration with the payment system
- Two-way communication capability
- Easliy monitor Distributed Generation
- Remote measurement (Compatible natural gas, water and other electricity meters)
- Remote single phase and three phase counters on and off
- Updating remote counters
- Scalable and fast updateable system
- Automatic counter discovery (Data Collectors automatically finds counters)
- 10. Determination up to harmonics
- Physical intervention detection
- Magnetic interference detection
- PRODUCTION in MID Standards
- Load Limiting
MOBILE FIELD MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Management of field teams
- Performance management of field teams
- Reporting of the work carried out in the field by the center
- Information about how long the service was stopped during the work
- Mobile Reporting
STREET LIGHTING AUTOMATION
- Inventory of lighting poles
- How many mechanical, electronic ballasts do I have available?
- Currently, the powers of lighting and their consumption on the street, neighborhood, region and mast
- Loss of lighting poles and separation of the fugitive
- Program each city individually by sunrise and sunset
- Calculation of lamp lifetimes, analysis and reporting to purchase.