Euphrates Electricity Distribution Invoice Objection; I'm going to talk about an incident in the Firat Electric Distribution Co. area. This week, I'm going to try to explain to you the recently mentioned Interest Lobby with its documents.
On 02.05.2011, an electricity consumer who owes money to Fedaş (Firat Electricity Distribution Co.) took advantage of configuration law no. 6111 and applied to the relevant company; In this context, the relevant company listed the overdue debts seen in Belge-1 and the debts were instalmented within the framework of the restructuring.
On 31.10.2011, while paying consumer debts, he received a new current statement from the relevant distribution company in Belge-2, documented his debt status and paid all of his debts.
In 2012, as a result of the initiation of enforcement follow-up by the relevant distribution company about the consumer, the consumer applied to the relevant distribution company and requested debt information, in response to this request is issued to the consumer by is is arranging a current statement dated 29.08.2012 seen in Belge-3 by the distribution company;
Euphrates Electricity Distribution Invoice Objection
The photo of the interest lobby is clearly seen here,
This accrual, which was not seen in the documents dated 20.05.2011 and 31.10.2011 and alleged illegal accrual, was seen on the third line of the document dated 29.08.2012;
Here it is seen that after 31.10.2011, debt dated 02.01.2009 was created! In this way;
As 2.05.2009, if the subscriber was subject to a leaked electricity report on 02.05.2009, the debt must have been created on the relevant date and should be seen in the configuration table dated 02.05.2011 and 31.10.2011;
What should an Electrical Subscriber do on a Suspicious Invoice?
- Thus, with a five-minute operation, an interest income of 100% was 100% in five minutes with this accrual, which is the principal of TL 2,298.74 and has a late interest rate of TL 2,014.70.
- Although the consumer has applied in writing to the relevant distribution company, the Ministry of Energy and the Energy Market Regulatory Authority, there has been no positive and negative result to this day.
- If this consumer doesn't have enough financial opportunities to sue, is there any other institution left to prosecute?
- If, as shown in the documents, this accrual was established as dated 02.01.2009 after 31.10.2011, was there any tax loss of the State due to the fact that the declaration period of accrual had passed and the K.D.V. and corporate tax returns and payments would not be possible.?
One of the deputies of our province recently ed irrigation union in Battalgazi district
In a meeting with its members and agricultural producers, he thrinked to consumers, "I met with the company officials and promised that this year they will invest 40 million TL, you pay your electricity debts".
- Does the company make investments for his father's sake, or does he get the money for his investments from the Government through tariffs.?
- Isn't investing the company's main task.? Why is it that the company has done its duty as a blessing to consumers.?
- Why does our congressman demand payment of invoices that have no explanation.?
- Our congressman, the deputy of the nation? Or is he a spokesman for the company?
- Is this document and application not a document of the Interest Lobby??
- Will the cessation of print and broadcasting of local media in various ways, both the local TV programmes i participated in as speakers and the written local press that I have provided for the publication of documents, prevent this lawlessness from being heard?
- Are MPs an advocate of Right, Law and Justice? Or is he a spokesman for a company that has one hand in the pocket of the nation without recognizing the law?