Aksa – Fırat Epsaş Electricity Bill example examined below i will mention the subject raises serious questions in the heads.
18. Bilateral agreements: Trade agreements between real or legal entities and licensee entities, or subject to the provisions of private law between licensed legal entities, on the purchase and sale of electrical energy and/or capacity, which are not subject to Board approval,
9. Customer: Consumers who receive services through retail contracts or bilateral agreements,
25. Non-free consumer: The real or legal person who can only make electrical energy and/or capacity purchases from the retail company in which he or she is based,
26. Free consumer: The real or legal person who has the authority to choose his supplier because he or she is consuming more than the amount of electrical energy determined by the Board or is directly connected to the transmission system,
Although the free consumer, non-free consumer and bilateral agreements, which are clearly defined in their paragraphs, are clearly defined in such a way that they are not open to interpretation;
Without the knowledge of firat Electricity Distribution and retail company, consumers who have not signed a free consumer or bilateral agreement with any supplier company despite exceeding the annual electricity consumption limit of 5,000 kwh within the license area;
Free Consumer Cheats
Although thousands of these customers have been unilaterally made to look like free consumers by Fırat Elektrik Retail Sales Inc., no contracts have been signed with such subscribers nor a discount has been applied to the consumption of these subscribers.
On the one hand with this application;
– Public authority deceived,
– Customers have been deceived,
Despite such irregularities, why does the Public Authority not intervene in incidents, while on the one hand a company is protected and other suppliers and customers are victimized.
All of this aside, the dissedition of the law by some companies, and the fact that everyone starts to implement their own law constitutes a climate of complete chaos.
Do some companies have the right to violate the law? This right, if any, is granted to these companies by which law. If not, is there a sanction for this lawlessness.?
In what century, if any, will it be implemented.?
Above is an example of an invoice for one of these customers. The sections that will decipher the customer's identity on this invoice have been deleted by me. The public authority, which will ask for the original document, will be provided with more information and documents about the document.
All claims made in this corner are based on the document. No undocumented claims are made. Our goal is to protect consumers and the rights of other supplier companies.