I shared with you last week the definition of illegal electricity. This week, it will be implemented in the consumption of illegal electricity; I share the definition of time calculations based on calculating the amount of illegal electricity consumption and calculating the accrued invoice.
Next week, I will share consumer appeal processes for illegal electricity bills and results-oriented rights-looking methods.
- What is the Definition of Illegal Electricity Use?
- Appeal Process on Illegal Electricity Bills (5 Key Points)
- Consumer Victory in Lost Fugitive Price
- Combating Leakage Electricity Use
- Chronic Leakage Electricity Use and Preventive Measures!
- Illegal Electricity Use and Sanctions
- Illegal Electricity Regulations and Illegal Electricity Calculation Principles
- Who should the consumer trust the victim of the electricity company.?
Calculation Principles of The Amount of Illegal Electricity Consumption
Article 44 of the Electricity Market Consumer Services Regulation published in the official newspaper no. 30436 on May 30, 2018; Under the heading of calculating the amount of illegal electricity consumption;
By Established Counter Value
- (1) The amount of electrical energy consumed illegally under paragraphs (a) and (c) of the first paragraph of Article 42 is for all consumers;
- a) First of all, according to the legally established meter value, which has correctly recorded the consumption,
- b) In the absence of a legally established meter value that has correctly recorded consumption, it is calculated according to the amount of consumption in the same period without dispute.
(b) as a result of retrospective examinations from the date of detection of illegal use within the scope of the scope of the scope; if the date on which consumption values begin to fall can be determined, the same period before this date is considered a period without conflict.
According to the Use Factor of Installed Power
- (2) If there is no correctly determined consumption value within the scope of the first joke, regardless of whether the place of use is in a detached transformer;
- a) In the housing, 0.60, which is the use factor of the power specified in the project if there is a project, if there is no project, 3 kW in simple structures, not less than 5 kW in others, according to the connection power and average daily working hours, taking into account local characteristics and similar structures,
- b) In other consumer groups, the value found by multiplying the detected installed power by 0.60 as the operating factor is considered to be the connection power and this value is calculated according to the average daily working hours not below 3 kW.
In the event that such calculations cannot be performed; the amount of electrical energy consumed is calculated according to the average consumption of similar places of use in the same region.
A Separate Withdrawal Status Without Being Passed through the Counter
(3) Within the scope of paragraph (b) of the first paragraph of Article 42, a separate line is drawn without being passed through the sealed meter, and some devices are illegally fed; electrical energy consumed is calculated only by taking into account the installed power of the devices on this line
(4) in the determinations within the framework of paragraph (ç) of the first paragraph of article 42; calculation is made taking into account the difference between the index value on the date of the power cut off and the index value at the time of the leak detection.
Illegal Electricity Billing Principles
In article 45, "The period to be based on the calculation and billing of the amount of illegal electrical energy consumption";
- (1) The billing to the consumer found to be consuming illegal electrical energy is based on the following periods;
- a) in the determinations within the framework of paragraph (a) of the first paragraph of article 42; the period between the date of the use of illegal electrical energy and the date of leak detection, provided that it is based on the correct findings and documents, cannot be more than 12 months. In the case of correct findings and documents, this period will be taken as 90 days.
- b) in the determinations within the framework of paragraph (b) of the first paragraph of article 42; the calculation to be made regarding the use of illegal electrical energy is based on the duration of use, this period cannot last more than 180 days.
- c) in the determinations within the framework of paragraph (c) of the first paragraph of article 42; the last transaction date carried out by the distribution company at the meter site and the date of the leak detection and this period cannot be more than 90 days, provided that the minutes are issued with the last index reading.
- ç) If the consumer's date of use of illegal electrical energy is determined with the correct findings and documents, a retrospective normal consumption account is made from the start date specified in the first joke (b) and (c) in addition to illegal consumption, until the start date of the use of illegal electrical energy detected with the correct findings and documents, except for the period specified in the first statement (b) and (c).
1) The sum of the periods to be based on the normal consumption account for leak consumption and escape cannot be more than 12 months. In the calculation to be made, the unit prices in the periods considered to be consumption are taken into account and no delay increase is taken.
(2) in the determinations within the framework of paragraph (ç) of the first paragraph of article 42; the period to be based on the calculation to be made regarding the use of illegal electrical energy is the period between the date when the electrical energy subject to the determination of the consumer is cut off and the date of the leak detection.
Billing of Illegal Electricity by Subscriber Groups
(3) Average daily working hours in the calculation of the amount of illegal electrical energy consumption;
a) In the lynx; 5 hours,
b) In consumers who are in the agricultural irrigation consumer group; the time determined within the framework of the irrigation season time information to be taken on the basis of the product from the relevant Provincial Directorate of Agriculture,
c) From consumers who receive energy from the industrial consumer group and who provide shift services such as touristic facilities, fuel stations, hospitals, shopping centers, 7 hours for single shift workers, 14 hours for two shift workers, 21 hours for three shift workers,
d) In other consumers; 8 hours, is considered.
(4) For those who do not have a retail sales contract or bilateral agreement, working hours are increased by 20%. For those working three shifts, this period is considered 24 hours.
(5) In the implementation of subsex of the third paragraph (c), the determination of the officers of the organization who detected the leak in the determination of the number of shifts and the company records, if this is not possible, the official documents issued by public institutions and organizations are taken into account. If it is determined that the working hours are more than those specified in subseth (c) of the third paragraph, the detected hours are taken as the basis.