As the use of Illegal Electricity in accordance with the Runaway Electricity Regulation is a crime, the necessary explanations and sanctions on this subject are clearly stated in the Electricity Market Act and the Electricity Market Customer Service Regulation,
Illegal electricity consumption, Electricity Market Customer Service Regulation,
In paragraphs a and b of Article 13 (1);
Real or legal entities;
"a) By interfering with the distribution system or counters or measurement system or installation, by preventing accurate detection of consumption, incomplete or incorrect measurement, or consuming electrical energy in violation of the legislation without being measured or passed through the legally established meter,
b) It is considered to be illegal electricity energy consumption to open the electrical energy that the legal entity with the distribution license has cut in accordance with the relevant legislation without fulfilling its obligations without the permission of the legal entity that owns the distribution license."
Runaway Electricity Regulation
Determination of the period in Article (B) of The Epdk No. 622, published in the Official Gazette no. 31.12.2005 and numbered 26040;
"1) Determinations within the framework of paragraph (a) of Article 13 of the Electricity Market Customer Service Regulation;
a) For places where there is a connection agreement and retail contract for the place of use, the time to be based on the calculation of the use of illegal electrical energy; control, sealing, cutting-binding, counter replacement and last index reading, as long as the report has been arranged until the date of the last transaction and the date of detection of leakage, and this period cannot be more than 90 days. However, this time is doubled if the use of illegal electrical energy is detected with a separate line without being passed through the meter.
If the customer's leakage electrical energy usage start date is determined by accurate findings and documents, in addition to illegal consumption, the normal consumption account will be made retrospectively from the start date specified in the paragraph above until the start date of the use of illegal electrical energy determined by the correct findings and documents. That's not going to be more than 12 months. In the calculation to be made, the unit prices in the periods considered to be consumption are taken into account and no delay increase is taken.
b) The period to be based on the calculation of the use of illegal electrical energy for the connection agreement of the place of use and where the retail contract or both is not made; based on the correct findings and documents, the period between the date on which electrical energy was used and the date on which the leak detection was made and this period cannot be more than 12 months. In the case of correct findings and documents, this period will be taken 90 days.
Leakage Electricity Calculation Principles
2) Determinations within the framework of paragraph (b) of Article 13 of the Electricity Market Customer Service Regulation; The period to be based on the calculation on the use of illegal electrical energy is between the date on which the consumer's electricity power is cut off and the date on which the leakage is detected. This period cannot be more than 90 days."
1) In a dingy; 150 hours is acceptable.
2) Agricultural irrigation subscribers; It is considered 400 hours.
3) 200 hours for single shift workers, 400 hours for two shift workers and 600 hours for three shift workers from customers serving shifts such as tourist facilities, fuel stations, hospitals, shopping malls with energy fields from the industrial subscriber group. In the determination of the number of shifts, the determination of the distribution company officers and company records, if this is not possible, are taken into account the official documents issued by public institutions and organizations. If it is determined that the working hours are more than the above mentioned, the hours identified are based.
4) On other subscribers; 250 hours is acceptable.
5) One month is considered to be 30 days.
6) Working hours are increased by 20% for non-customers.
There are provisions.
Consumers should be more careful about this, above all it means protecting their own interests.