Electricity Debt by Decision of the Council of Ministers – Subscribers with Electricity Debt related to Agricultural Irrigation;
Decision of the Council of Ministers on the payment of Agricultural Support to farmers who owe electricity to agricultural irrigation;
It is presented to the attention of distribution companies and farmers;
|SUNDAY, March 9, 2014||Official Gazette||Issue : 28936|
From the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock:
WARNING TO FARMERS WITH ELECTRICITY DEBTS RELATED TO AGRICULTURAL WATERING THAT THERE WILL BE NO AGRICULTURAL SUPPORT PAYMENT IN 2014 UNTIL THESE DEBTS ARE PAID (COMMNICATION NO: 2014/9)
What will be electricity debt with the decision of the Council of Ministers?
Purpose, Scope, Basis and Definitions
ARTICLE 1 – (1) The purpose of this Communiqué is to determine the procedures and principles for the implementation of the Resolution on Non-Payment of Support Until These Debts Are Paid to Farmers with Electricity Debts related to Agricultural Irrigation in 2014, which was enacted by the Council of Ministers Resolution 4/3/2014 and numbered 2014/6052.
ARTICLE 2 – (1) This Communiqué was prepared on the basis of the Decision not to Pay Support These Debts to Farmers with Electricity Debt related to Agricultural Irrigation in 2014, which was enacted by the Council of Ministers Resolution 4/3/2014 and numbered 2014/6052.
ARTICLE 3 – (1) As of this Communiqué;
a) Subscriber: Farmer or legal entity that uses electricity in agricultural irrigation and has a subscription contract with the company,
b) Ministry: Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock,
c) Bank: T.C. Ziraat Bank Joint Stock Company,
ç) Document: Certified documents regulated by the Company, indicating that the farmer or legal entity subscribes and does not owe money,
d) Farmer: Real persons and legal persons who have reached the age of eighteen and/or who have reached the age of eighteen as of the date of application, who have fulfilled the procedures and principles required to be registered with the Farmer Registration System and who are engaged in agricultural production by using de facte agricultural production resources,
e) ÇKS: Farmer Registration System,
f) General Directorate: General Directorate of Agricultural Reform,
g) İcmal : Lists showing the information and payment amounts of real or legal persons created by the relevant General Directorates carrying out agricultural support practices,
I) Protocol : The contract under which the procedures and principles of the sharing of CKS data are determined and signed between the relevant company and the General Directorate,
h) Company : The electricity distribution company and/or the electricity retail company.
Implementation of Whether To Make Support Payments
ARTICLE 4 – (1) The Company pairs its subscriber/consumer records with the CKS records and states the amount of the credit to the Bank together with the identification number or tax identification number of the Republic of Turkey belonging to the farmers to which it is credited.
(2) The Bank does not pay to those who have rights that match the identity number or tax identification number of the Republic of Turkey and the Id number or tax identification number of the Republic of Turkey, which is created by the unit implementing the support and forwarded to the Bank by the General Directorate, which is based on payment, belonging to farmers or legal entities.
(3) In order for payment to be made, the document received within the last month before the date of application to the Bank of the farmer or legal entity from the Company must be submitted to the Bank.
(4) The objection to the debt is made to the Company. The appeal will be decided in 7 days. In the event of a dispute, special legal provisions apply.
Miscellaneous and Final Provisions
ARTICLE 5 – (1) The Company will pass on the information of the borrowers and lists showing the amounts of debt to the Bank no later than three business days before payment.
(2) The General Directorate electronically sends the support payment to the address reported by the Company in advance during the planning phase (25-30).
(3) In the event of a written application to the Bank, the portion from the amount of support that the farmer deserves to the amount of debt reported to the bank may be transferred to the company's account.
(4) At the request of the Company, the General Directorate shares data from the CKS within the Protocol.
(5) The Company is responsible for the content of the documents held.
ARTICLE 6 – (1) This Communiqué shall take effect on the date of publication.
ARTICLE 7 –(1) The Minister of Food, Agriculture and Livestock shall carry out the provisions of this Communiqué.