Smart Network Vision Alerts; DOE (U.S. Department of Energy) wants to make corrections of course.
DOE has been operating in silo sections for a long time. A few months ago, the United States shared many of its various development visions in electrical systems up to 2035. Although the DOE initially developed its vision for internal use, they decided to show that they were on this path and present it to external stakeholders. The first stop of the tour was the 2012 National Electric form, which was ordered by the State.
After the presentation, DOE spokeswoman Lauren Azar said the DOE will continue to develop its visions, with consumers, public and government organizations in the fold.
Smart Network Vision Alerts – WHY DO I NEED CARE?
Why did the DOE offer a long-term vision program, especially at this early stage? First, the teams they have have have extremely intelligent people, and good and brilliant ideas emerge. Second, those who support these visions support R&D investments. And third, DOE editors have a wide network of communications. If the DOE achieves these goals, we will be able to see the changes as soon as possible.
Currently, the drafts prepared by doe's visions are circulated as a short slide show and cartoon.
THREE KEY THEMES
Vision 3 theme can be gathered around
- Clean energy support
- Informing consumers
- Perfection between production and the latest use
6 IMPORTANT FIX
- Comparison and syncing of AC-AC, DC-AC, DC-DC in AC-DC hybrid systems
- Different degrees of different power grades for different customers
- To provide new products, services and markets for foreigners
- To provide easy production and storage facilities
- Giving customers 100% choice
- Power stations will become "Electrical System Center"
Translation: Seval YILMAZ