What is Energy Deed? How to Get And Answer Related Regulations Questions First;
Electricity Market Customer Service Regulation;
Article 3 of article 5 says, "For a limited period of time for use, a real or legal person who wants to supply electrical energy by making a temporary connection to the distribution system; electrical project and the permission required for the purpose of use."
And paragraph 6 of Article 4 states, "A connection agreement with a limited period of time is signed between the real or legal entity seeking to supply electrical power by making a temporary connection to the distribution system and the legal entity with the distribution license for use."
What is Energy Deed? Example of Energy Des00
Despite its provisions, a consumer who applied in writing on 27.07.2013 to licensee distribution company to temporarily supply energy, while a letter dated 29.07.2013 by the relevant Distribution Company stated how to establish the measurement circuit and its conditions; On 30.07.3013, the user's measurement circuit facility and connection agreement are collected by is arranging an invoice for a four-day consumption in exchange for 1980 kwh, taking into account the strength of the facility without signing.
Incorrect Invoice Arrangement
The invoice has been edited, but there are more question marks than the contents of the invoice.
- The counter brand and serial number and the first and last indices of the counter are not specified in the invoice despite being clearly stated in Article 22 of the Customer Service Regulation.?
- If this invoice was made from three accounts, how many hours of daily work was calculated.?
- Why were inductive and capacitive reagent calculations not done even though the installed power of the plant was seen as 22,000 Watts.?
- As expressly stated in paragraph 1 of the 21st .c of the Electricity Market Customer Service Regulation; the payment notification must be communicated to the customer at least ten days before the last pay day; Why is the invoice date and due dates set for 30.07.2013.?
- Although the invoice has a deadline of 03.08.2013, how to edit the invoice date 30.07.2013. If there is a counter, how to invoice 3 days before the counter value is read.?
- Although the address on the invoice is stated as "Kuyulu Village", the Municipal Revenue Act amounting to TL 20.22 in the invoice detail clearly states that electricity consumption tax will be accrued to electricity consumption of facilities within the boundaries of the Municipality, although the "Municipal Excise Tax" on the invoice is accrued according to the legal basis on which! Which Municipality will be paid this Municipal Excise Tax collected?
- If electricity is used without plugming in the meter; If you have made illegal accrual on 30.07.2013 at the facility of the person applying to your company for energy use on 27.07.2013; if you do not have hard evidence, you need to determine consumption through the facility's single shift work (i.e. eight hours per day) account. In this case, how was the 1980 kwh consumption of the 22,000 Watt plant determined??
It is not possible to understand the contents of this invoice, even though it is stated in the regulations how electricity bills are regulated. Not to understand this bill Prospectus, it is clear that even the Encyclopete will not be enough.